Meet your new Melton Hospital community consultative committee
We’re pleased to announce that a community consultative committee for the New Melton Hospital Project has been appointed.
The committee will provide a forum for members of the local community to participate in the project’s ongoing planning through open dialogue and consultation.
Chaired by Steve McGhie MP, Member for Melton, the committee will work with our project team, Western Health and Melton City Council to shape the future of the hospital.
Members have been selected across gender, age, interests and background to ensure a diverse representation. The group will provide their local knowledge and perspective. This will help ensure the hospital meets the needs of the community for years to come.
Community consultative committee members
The members of the community consultative committee are:
- Member for Melton, Steve McGhie (Chair)
- Russell Harrison, CEO, Western Health
- Roslyn Wai, CEO, Melton City Council
- Tina Skliros, Director of PPP Projects, VHBA
- Jordan Casey, Manager of Aboriginal Health, Policy & Planning, Western Health
- Alan Perry, community member
- Amit Cheema, community member
- Andrew McDermott, community member
- Brianna Mitchell, community member
- Carmen Martin Issifu, community member
- Daniel D'Souza, community member
- Erwin De Mesa, community member
- Hajar Chlihi, community member
- James Hargreaves, community member
- Jenny Brown, community member
- Kersty Brown, community member
- Marcus Watson, community member
- Vickii Warburton, community member.
About the new Melton Hospital
The Victorian Government has committed more than $900 million to deliver a new Melton Hospital by 2029. It will include a 24-hour emergency department and at least 274 beds. The new hospital will be Victoria’s first all-electric hospital.
For more information regarding the Committee and the work they are doing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the new Melton Hospital via our dedicated project page.
Last updated: 08 September 2022
Subscribe to our
See other projects
in this area.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Stay up to date with news and information from VHBA
Thank you for subscribing to the VHBA eNewsletter.
Join our online commmunity for regular news and project updates