Working with us
The Victorian Health Building Authority is responsible for the planning, delivery and asset management of Victoria’s public health infrastructure. This includes public hospitals and emergency care, community health services, residential aged care, mental health services, replacing and upgrading engineering infrastructure, medical equipment and ambulance branches.
Our critical work includes:
- managing the design and delivery of inclusive health infrastructure
- advancing quality, safety and innovation across the public health system
- community and stakeholder engagement and communications
- contributing to precinct design and urban planning
- developing best practice guidelines for managing health infrastructure
- strategic asset management and sustainable investment solutions.
If you are passionate about public health and interested in contributing to the planning, delivery and asset management of world-class, inclusive health infrastructure, then we want to hear from you.
Help shape the future of healthcare in Victoria by pursuing a career with the Victorian Health Building Authority.
Our expert teams in asset management, design, delivery and communications and engagement strive to provide inclusive, innovative and sustainable solutions to ensure our public health system meets the current and future needs of all Victorians.
We value diversity and encourage people of all abilities, backgrounds, genders and cultures to join our organisation.
Career opportunities with us can be found on the careers.vic.gov.au website.
You can also find helpful information for graduates, disability and Aboriginal employment and volunteering at Career pathways.
For more information about working at VHBA visit our Careers section.
We work with organisations with specialist expertise in health service design and planning, architecture, engineering, construction, project management, property and asset management.
If you are a business interested in supplying goods and services to support our projects, please visit our Procurement page for more information, including:
- how we procure
- how we invite organisations to supply
- how to find out about opportunities
- becoming prequalified for closed tenders and quotes
- the Construction Supplier Register
- Victoria’s Social Procurement Framework
- Jobs First Initiative.
Last updated: 30 November 2022
Subscribe to our
See other projects
in this area.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Stay up to date with news and information from VHBA
Thank you for subscribing to the VHBA eNewsletter.
Join our online community for regular news and project updates