Frankston Hospital redevelopment: Market pop-ups November 2023
Community members were invited to come along to our local market pop-up sessions in Frankston and Mornington.
About these pop-ups
These pop-ups were an opportunity to:
- chat to us about construction and what’s being delivered
- see images of the designs
- grab a copy of the latest project newsletter
- pick up a kids' mini colouring book and high-vis vest
- ask a question.
The markets were free to attend, and no registration was required.
About the Frankston Hospital redevelopment
The Victorian Government is delivering a $1.1 billion redevelopment of Frankston Hospital. This is the largest ever health infrastructure investment in Melbourne’s south-east.
The redevelopment will transform services at the hospital, delivering:
- a new tower with 12 levels of clinical services and main entrance
- 130 more beds
- new spaces for mental health and oncology services
- 15 new operating theatres.
Last updated: 23 October 2023
Subscribe to our
See other projects
in this area.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Stay up to date with news and information from VHBA
Thank you for subscribing to the VHBA eNewsletter.
Join our online community for regular news and project updates